Angel cards have the capability of accessing the energies of angels. These angels somehow want to protect human beings with the help of their love and care. Several lessons are provided by the angelic beings that include every aspect of human life but it is centralized around a major aspect that is spiritual advice. The messages from angels help us in several ways that include encouragement, motivation, career advice, positive affirmations, etc. for different challenges that you possibly face in your life.
At first glance, angel cards look the same as the tarot cards or some people assume to be a similar kind of tarot card. Though the similarity between the two ends as soon as you get to know the reading techniques of the two. Tarot cards are based on several metaphysical concepts such as numerology, alchemy, esoteric symbols, etc. Whereas, as far as Angel cards are concerned trust channeled information from the etheric realms. Reading is carried out with the help of the energies of the person who seeks information and the angels respond to the querent’s questions.
Know about the differences between Angel cards and Tarot cards
Best angel card readings or the psychological practices come in various forms, but all of them are believed to work towards the same goal. Their main purpose is basically to provide sophistication. Though Angel card reading is a new concept for many and some presume it to be similar to tarot card reading, people are nowadays opting for Angel card reading as well.
Let us go through the major differences between Angel and Tarot cards.
- Though tarot cards are not much different from angel cards, the two differ from each other on the basis of specific images that are present on them. These images are used by the person in the reading procedure and he/she interprets readings with the help of imagery.
- Another major difference between angel cards and tarot cards is between the deck of the two. The decks of angel cards feature 45 cards only and the number is much less than the number of tarot cards that are found in their deck. There are a total of 78 different cards in the deck of tarot.
- The deck of angel cards have different angels printed on each one of them. These angels offer a piece of advice for us and human beings get comfort and hope with the help of these messages. Whereas, tarot cards comprise of both positive and negative images that are believed to reveal dark and haunting elements of human life.
- As far as reading is concerned tarot cards trust the rendition of the reader or depends on the sixth sense of the psychic. But for the angel cards, interpretation and guidance are provided by the celestial beings and they are interpreted by the reader. Angels send a general understanding of messages and serve as personal guardians of human beings. Their main motive is to protect human beings from the evil happenings of the world.
- Tarot cards comprise positive and negative images and reveal the most haunting elements that may occur in the life of human beings as well. You can use some of their symbols for your lucky charms and totems, such as this tarot card pendant. This doesn’t mean that the angels replace the harsh truth with positive facts and they always reveal the good. Angels are completely truthful every time but the only difference is that they maintain an optimistic tone. They try to reveal the negative incidents in a favourable way and help people with apt solutions.
- Tarot cards do not follow any particular ritual and the process of reading for both the cards is also different. Whereas, there is a complete story with angel cards. Angel cards do follow a set of rituals for the readings of such cards. Before the reading session is started by the angels, the psychic blesses the deck first and a prayer is offered to the angels.
- Tarot card reading is related to the client and him/she possibly needs to choose a card from the entire deck. When it comes to Tarot cards it is always the client who selects the card out of the deck. However, the selection of the angel cards is performed by the psychic itself and this is done after they are being led gently by the angels.
- The pulled card of the Tarot represents certain events good or bad events. Whereas, angel cards will be pulled out of the deck by the psychic and are then interpreted by the angel relating to the question being presented.
- After the reading is complete, clients need to thank the angels for their guidance, whereas, there is no such procedure with the tarot cards.
- There are instructions for storing the deck of angel cards as well and they are to be stored in places that are light and airy. Tarot cards can be stored anywhere and there are no such specifications.
Here come the similarities between the two
Now, let us know some of the similarities between the two after knowing their point of differences.
- Special preachings and training are needed by the psychic who can read tarot and angel cards. Though they are not similar and cannot be done by the same person, they require a separate stream of study to acquire knowledge in the field.
- Tarot cards and Angel cards consist of imagery that is somewhat similar to each other and these images answer several questions presented by the client.
- Tarot and Angel cards both are available in decks and the whole set of the deck is necessary for the client to choose a particular card out of the lot available. The number of Angel cards is less than the number of Tarot cards in the deck. They are somewhat similar to playing cards.
- Readings of both the cards have something to do with intuition and they strictly depend on the guidelines of the spirits or angels. Both the cards are used for recommendations given to the clients.
- Guidance is provided based on the events that are going to take place in the life of the clients and they are provided with the best possible way out to ensure that they don’t get stuck midway.
- Encouragement and motivation are provided to the clients through the tarot and angel cards.
- A single card is to be chosen out of both the decks that represent the answers to the questions being asked by the client.
- The cards are themselves convinced to provide special aspects of the life of the clients. There are a lot of varieties available to both the decks.
- Incredible courses are offered by several institutes on angel card reading and tarot card reading so that people interested in the field can have several career opportunities.
- Tarot and Angel cards help people in countless ways and the clients firmly believe the recommendations provided.
- Angel cards and Tarot cards serve as the most special ways of staying connected to divine power. They offer great ways of staying connected to the heavenly beings.
Take best angel and tarot reading card sessions and get to know what your future beholds. Know certain positive and negative events and get guidance on how to deal with them in the best possible ways. It will help you find answers to your questions and they will show you different ways of making positive choices through several decisions taken in your entire life.