Rolex Date and Rolex Datejust are without question one of the two most famous model in the Rolex assortment. The typical inquiry is :”What is the contrast between these two models?
Actually the two watches are the equivalent aside from the size contrast. The Datejust case estimates 36 mm in width and its arm band is 20 mm.Thusly what makes them unmistakable is 2 mm working on this issue and 1 mm on the band. On the off chance that you are at a gem retailer would be not difficult to recognize them when you have the watches next to each other . Anyway imagine a scenario in which you don’t have them to analyze on the grounds that you just see one model at the store or on the grounds that you see it on the web. Well it is simple in the event that you have the reference number. The Rolex Datejust would have models, for example, 116200, 16200, 16000, 1600. The Rolex Date would have numbers, for example, 115200, 15200, 15000, 1500. It will all depend how old the watch is and what highlights it has. As a general guideline remember that Datejust will have 16 in the middle and the Date 15 in the middle. Generally venders put the model numbers on the depictions of things , if not ask them and they ought to obligingly give them. On the off chance that you have the watch in your ownership you can likewise eliminate the wristband and the reference numbers will be working on it between the drags.
On the off chance that you are hoping to purchase a Rolex watch and you are unsure between these two models at that point simply remember that the Datejust is somewhat greater. In the event that you are searching for a more modest watch, at that point the Date is your most ideal choice in any case the datejust is your watch. Likewise it is essential to realize that despite the fact that they are viewed as men’s watches, that standard doesn’t exist any longer since they are mainstream among ladies and the pattern is going toward greater watches regular.
Rolex Accessories – Different Bezel Styles
The bezel is a significant restorative element of any Rolex watch. Aside from putting forth the defense more pressing factor verification while estimating the passed time and normal speed in certain game models, it likewise delivers a hint of class to the watch.
The bezel is a significant corrective element of any Rolex watch. Aside from putting forth the defense more pressing factor confirmation while estimating the passed time and normal speed in certain game models, it additionally delivers a bit of class to the watch. Rolex offers various styles in bezels for the majority of its models. There are two general classes of Bezels: Simple Bezels and Jeweled Bezels
This class incorporates all styles that are not fitted with valuable or semi-valuable stones. The absolute most famous styles that you can discover in this class incorporate the accompanying –
1. Cleaned Bezel
2. Fluted Bezel
3. Domed Bezel
4. Motor Turned Bezel
5. Finely Engine Turned Bezel
6. Bezel printed with 24 hour Markings found in Rolex GMT-Master and Explorer II
7. Slip by Time Bezel found in Rolex Submariner and Sea-Dweller models
8. Turn-O-Graph Bezel found thus O-Graph Datejust models
Rolex offers various alternatives in jeweled Bezels in a considerable lot of the famous watch models. In the event that you like gems and need to display an excellent looking wristwatch, a Bezel furnished with valuable or semi-valuable stones is the ideal decision. Be that as it may, such alternatives are accessible for 18k gold and platinum models as it were. This implies that on the off chance that you are searching for a precious stone Bezel in hardened steel models, you will be unable to discover one. In the used market, nonetheless, hardened steel Rolex watches with a precious stone Bezel are promptly accessible. We accept we can supply you with the watch you are searching for as far as both plan and gems. A portion of the novel precious stone Bezels offered by Rolex incorporate the accompanying –
1. Platinum implanted with 40 full-cut jewels in certain women’s Oyster Perpetual Datejust models
2. 18k yellow gold or white gold fitted with 40 full-cut precious stones in certain Ladies’ Datejust models
3. Platinum/18k white gold fitted with 44 full-cut precious stones in certain men’s Oyster Perpetual Date simply models
4. 18k yellow gold set with 44 full-cut precious stones in certain men’s Oysterquartz Day-Date models
5. 18k yellow gold set with 44 precious stones and 4 roll rubies in some 36mm Oyster Perpetual Day-Date models
6. Platinum set with 40 full-cut jewels in some 39mm Oyster Perpetual Day-Date models
7. 18k yellow gold set with 32 jewels and 4 loaf emeralds/sapphires in certain women’s Date simply models
8. 18k yellow gold/white gold set with 32 full-cut jewels in certain women’s Datejust models
9. 18k yellow gold set with jewels and sapphires in men’s GMT-Master II